ALDI is now hiring for Associate Buyer Positions in Batavia Illinois!
Looking for an Associate Buyer role? Join our National Buying Services team and be part of a rich, collaborative environment playing a vital role in procuring great products for our stores. ALDI offers a great salary, benefits, and a team that succeeds together. The Associate Buyer position is eligible for our hybrid work policy earning $28/hour. Choose More and join our team today!
Do you live in the Batavia area? Check out your commute times!
|Naperville, IL||30 minutes|
|Aurora, Il||13 minutes|
|Carol Stream, IL||23 minutes|
|Bartlett, IL||28 minutes|
|West Chicago, IL||13 minutes|
|Elgin, IL||26 minutes|
|St Charles, IL||10 minutes|
|Wheaton, IL||23 minutes|
|DeKalb, IL||32 minutes|
|Crystal Lake, IL||51 minutes|
|Rockford, IL||1 hour 12 minutes|
|Joliet, IL||50 minutes|
|Frankfort, IL||54 minutes|
Frequently Asked Questions about Associate Buyer Roles at ALDI
What does an Associate Buyer do?
- The Associate Buyer is part of the National Buying Services supply chain team. As an Associate Buyer, you’ll play a vital role in the supply chain, purchasing the highest quality products at the lowest prices. You'll focus on merchandising and pricing as well as developing a wide range of products that meet or exceed our quality standards.
What skills do you need to become an Associate Buyer?
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills. Excellent communication skills. Detail-oriented. Ability to multi-task. Ability to take initiative, work independently, and within a team environment. Attention to detail. Conflict management skills. SAP proficiency. The ability to manage multiple projects in our fast-paced environment.
What is the salary for an Associate Buyer role at ALDI?
- The Associate Buyer position pays $28/hr.
Is the Associate Buyer position a hybrid role?
- Yes! The Associate Buyer position is eligible for ALDI's Hybrid Work policy, which allows remote work up to three days a week.
What benefits do you receive as an Associate Buyer?
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Up to 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave at 100% of pay
- Up to 2 Weeks Paid Caregiver Leave at 100% of pay
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance