IT Analyst - HR SolutionsLocation Aurora, IL, USA, 60505 Apply Now
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our National IT Department supports every part of our organization – from Finance and Project Management to Logistics, Operations, Warehouse and more. Our team of IT managers, analysts, specialists and help desk technicians drive innovation and lend their expertise to our people across the entire company, building careers that are both challenging and rewarding.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Gathers software requirements and builds test plans.
• Leads and coordinates project tasks under the direction of their direct leader.
• Manages projects of lesser scope.
• Coordinates activities between business, technology and third party vendors to deliver HR solutions.
• Coordinates software testing and quality assurance testing.
• Completes data extraction, loading, analysis, and manipulation.
• Performs troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
• Provides application support.
• Partners with Development to design, test and deploy integrations/interfaces between enterprise software applications.
• Develops training plans, and coordinates the creation of training materials.
• Presents and communicates to all audiences, including senior management.
• Creates written communications (status reports, meeting minutes, proposals and change requests, etc.).
• Mentors and coordinates work of IT Specialists as assigned by the IT Manager.
• Leads and participates in project or committee meetings as required.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or a related field.
• A minimum of 2 years progressive experience in IT, including requirement gathering, project coordination of software testing and training (preferred HR tools and/or applications).
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Experience working on large international and/or national projects.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Project management skills.
• Ability to work both independently and as a member of project teams.
• Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity and effectiveness.
• Thorough understanding of HRIS technologies, and roles and responsibilities preferred.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.