IT Analyst - HR Solutions
1245 Corporate Blvd, Aurora, IL, USA, 60505
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our National IT Services department supports every part of our organization – from Finance and Project Management to Logistics, Operations, Warehouse and more. Our team of IT managers, analysts, specialists and service desk technicians drive innovation and lend their expertise to our people across the entire company, building careers that are both challenging and rewarding.
As an IT Analyst, you will serve as an expert for supporting ALDI’s HR Solutions, and inflight software projects. The ideal candidate will have experience coordinating activities between business, technology and third party vendors to deliver HR solutions. To be successful in this role, you will need to have experience supporting cloud-based and on premise applications, including testing and the coordination of activities for application upgrades. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of core IT functions; this includes designing, deploying integrations and interfaces between enterprise software applications. In addition, you will need project management experience focused on project plans, reporting, communication with stakeholders, and risk management. Qualified candidates must have a technical aptitude for troubleshooting software problems, able to lead and manage projects, and drive to become a key resource in HR Solutions. We are looking for someone who works well in a team setting and brings positive energy. We also highly encourage employee growth and development, as this is a key component to our working culture. Come grow your career with us.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Provides input to the IT Manager concerning personnel hiring and performance.
- Identifies project issues and recommends corrective action as appropriate
- Participates in the evaluation and recommendation of the use of off-the-shelf or custom developed software.
- Informs management of recurring issues or when additional training is required for IT Specialist(s).
- Assists in communicating and modeling the overarching company strategy and core values of the organization to create a proper work environment and sense of teamwork among employees.
- Assists the IT Manager in assuring compliance with established operating policies and procedures.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of business processes; identifies and recommends changes to related software and hardware to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintains, manages, and has a complete understanding of the list of user requirements and open issues.
- Coordinates plans for testing, documentation, training and rollout.
- Coordinates testing of software and hardware.
- Assures national programs meet requirements for security and integrity of information.
- Assures that required and necessary documentation is completed.
- Gathers software requirements and builds test plans
- Prepares user documentation, bulletins and corresponding program updates for distribution to all relevant users.
- Participates in project or committee meetings as required.
- Provides initial support to users after initial project rollout.
- Coordinates the overall maintenance of existing software and hardware solutions, including the testing, training, and rollout of all changes and upgrades.
- Assists the IT Manager with all project management related responsibilities.
- Coordinates with IIT on international projects of lesser scope.
- Effectively communicates status and creates required project reporting for all appropriate participants.
- Adheres to standards, policies, and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Able to present and communicate to all audiences, including senior management
- Creates written communications (status reports, meeting minutes, proposals, etc.)
- Mentors and coordinates work of IT Specialists
- Job responsibilities include possible access to HIPAA protected health information; as such, employee must comply with HIPAA Privacy and Security requirements and policies.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 2 years progressive IT experience in a business environment; or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge
- 2 years project management experience working on large national or international projects ( Strongly Preferred)
- Experience with Ultimate Software (UKG) and Salesforce (Preferred)
- Thorough understanding of HRIS technologies, roles and responsibilities (Preferred)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to define specifications from user requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Effective time management to maximize productivity.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and/or collaboratively with minimum supervision.
- Proficient with MS Office products.
- Proficient in change management fundamentals and project management methodologies.
- Availability to travel, as needed (up to 5%).
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.