IT Analyst - Infrastructure CoordinationLocation Aurora, IL, USA, 60505 Apply Now
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our National IT Department supports every part of our organization – from Finance and Project Management to Logistics, Operations, Warehouse and more. Our team of IT managers, analysts, specialists and help desk technicians drive innovation and lend their expertise to our people across the entire company, building careers that are both challenging and rewarding.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Supports the coordination of infrastructure activities in the US.
• Acts as the contact person between International Information Technology (IIT) Infrastructure, National Information Technology (NIT) Infrastructure and NIT software teams for infrastructure topics.
• Works closely with IIT and NIT on all infrastructure activities.
• Coordinates, steers and supports all infrastructure activities within the US related to Infrastructure Requests for Change (RFC).
• Works as a liaison to other NIT teams for infrastructure related support for projects and initiatives.
• Acts as contact person between NIT and IIT for infrastructure topics.
• Represents the US at International Infrastructure Planning & Projects meetings.
• Supports the process and handling of RFPs and Infrastructure RFCs.
• Performs infrastructure architecture reviews and makes recommendations for new solutions.
• Leads and participates in project or committee meetings as required.
• Leads Infrastructure RFC advisory board meetings.
• Assists with completion of International Data Processing Notifications for new solutions.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in IT or a related field.
• A minimum of 3 years progressive experience in IT in a business environment A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Experience working within a variety of Infrastructure roles or functions preferred.
• Knowledge of infrastructure technologies in a variety of areas.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at varying levels.
• Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
• National and International.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.