IT Analyst - Infrastructure Monitoring & NOC Implementation
1245 Corporate Blvd, Aurora, IL, USA, 60505
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our National IT Department supports every part of our organization – from Finance and Project Management to Logistics, Operations, Warehouse and more. Our team of IT managers, analysts, specialists and service desk technicians drive innovation and lend their expertise to our people across the entire company, building careers that are both challenging and rewarding.
In this role as an IT Analyst, you will be a member of the IT infrastructure team focused on the transition of the infrastructure/application monitoring solutions to a centralized Network Operations Center (NOC). You will be an integral part to the introduction of NOC services to IT service owners. Your primary focus will be on project management, acting as the main point of contact between IT application teams and infrastructure monitoring team/NOC, as well as driving process change within our IT organization. The ideal candidate for this role needs to have expertise in the area of NOC processes and infrastructure service delivery. Knowledge of issue resolution within Active Directory and Windows Server OS 2012 or newer are preferred. In addition, the ideal candidate will have experience with organizational change management and integration of NOC services in a large organization.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Assists in communicating and modeling the overarching company strategy and core values of the organization to create a proper work environment and sense of teamwork among employees.
• Assists the IT Manager in assuring compliance with established operating policies and procedures.
• Assists the IT Manager with all project management related responsibilities.
• Participates in project or committee meetings as required.
• Notifies IT Analyst(s) and/or IT Manager of recurring issues providing suggested process improvements.
• Assists with national and international projects, including documentation, training, and deployment.
• Identifies and communicates project risks to the IT Service Owner.
• Provides guidance and feedback during service rollout.
• Collaborates with training coordinators and service owners to ensure NOC agents are prepared for support requests.
• Supports the change management process.
• Maintains a thorough understanding of business processes; identifies and recommends changes to related software and hardware to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Coordinates the overall maintenance of existing software and hardware solutions, including the testing, training, and rollout of all changes and upgrades.
• Effectively communicates status and creates required project reporting for all appropriate participants.
• Maintains, manages, and has a complete understanding of the list of user requirements and open issues.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in IT or a related field.
• A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in IT in a business environment.
• 5 years of project management within infrastructure.
• 5 years of experience with ITSM processes including Incident, Problem and Change Management.
• 3 years of experience working within a NOC (Network Operations Center).
• 3 years of experience with administration of Windows Server 2012 (or newer).
• 3 years of experience with administration of Windows Active Directory.
• 3 years of experience with enterprise-class infrastructure monitoring software.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Or, relevant ALDI business experience with an exceptional level of demonstrated success.
• Ability to take ownership of tasks and ensure complete resolution.
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills across organizational boundaries.
• Ability to anticipate potential roadblocks, develop contingency plans, and mitigate risk.
• Self-motivation and ability to learn new skills quickly.
• Up to 10%.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays for Eligible Employees
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
- Life and AD&D Insurance for Eligible Employees
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.