IT Analyst (Mobility Solutions) - Aurora, IllinoisDate posted 11/27/2018 Apply Now Job ID 18507
IT Analyst (Mobility Solutions)
For consideration, please email your resume and/or your Employment Application by clicking Apply.
In this position you will be responsible for supporting the deployment of Windows 10 on-going releases in the US. You will act as the contact person between National Information Technology (NIT) Infrastructure and NIT software teams for ongoing testing and collaboration on Windows 10 releases. The ideal candidate will need a thorough understanding of Windows 10 troubleshooting and enterprise deployments. The candidate selected for this role will work closely with International Information Technology (IIT) and NIT on all Windows 10 related activities. The ideal candidate for this role needs to be a self-starter, have the ability to manage timelines and priorities, be able to work well with others, troubleshoot issues, provide training, and deliver results. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate at all levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates, steers and supports all infrastructure activities related to the deployment and on-going releases of Windows 10.
- Works as a liaison to other NIT teams for infrastructure related support for Windows 10 topics and other mobility initiatives.
- Acts as contact person between NIT and IIT for Windows 10 topics.
- Leads and participates in project or committee meetings as required.
- Minimum 3 years progressive IT experience supporting Windows enterprise operating systems.
- Thorough understanding of IT Infrastructure technologies, roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to work closely with international colleagues on a variety of projects or tasks.
- Ability to lead and participate in project or committee meetings as required.
- Ability to lead training sessions for end users.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with international teams to ensure successful and effective delivery of work.
ALDI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.