IT Analyst - Mobility Solutions
1245 Corporate Blvd, Aurora, IL, USA, 60505
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our National IT Department supports every part of our organization – from Finance and Project Management to Logistics, Operations, Warehouse and more. Our team of IT managers, analysts, specialists and service desk technicians drive innovation and lend their expertise to our people across the entire company, building careers that are both challenging and rewarding.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Supports the deployment of Windows 10 on-going releases in the US.
• Acts as the contact person between National Information Technology (NIT) Infrastructure and NIT software teams for ongoing testing and collaboration on Windows 10 releases.
• Works closely with International Information Technology (IIT) and NIT on all Windows 10 related activities.
• Coordinates, steers and supports all infrastructure activities related to the deployment and on-going releases of Windows 10.
• Works as a liaison to other NIT teams for infrastructure related support for Windows 10 topics and other mobility initiatives.
• Leads training sessions for end users.
• Leads and participates in project or committee meetings as required.
• Effectively communicates report status and creates required project reporting for all appropriate participants.
• Assures national programs meet requirements for security and integrity of information, and that required and necessary documentation is completed.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in IT or a related field.
• A minimum of 3 years progressive IT experience supporting Windows enterprise operating systems.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues, provide training, and deliver results.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at varying levels.
• Thorough understanding of IT Infrastructure technologies, roles and responsibilities.
• Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays for Eligible Employees
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
- Life and AD&D Insurance for Eligible Employees
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.