IT Analyst - Network (CISCO / Juniper / VoIP)Location Aurora, IL, USA, 60505 Apply Now
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our National IT Department supports every part of our organization – from Finance and Project Management to Logistics, Operations, Warehouse and more. Our team of IT managers, analysts, specialists and help desk technicians drive innovation and lend their expertise to our people across the entire company, building careers that are both challenging and rewarding.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Executes deployment operations to monitor and improve on pre-release, upgrades and current versions of software.
• Improves operation and monitoring of advanced or complex features of office, stores, and warehouse operations.
• Leads alignment between network and hardware security and technical execution strategies.
• Utilizes experience in order to identify problematic relationships.
• Assists in live site support and incident resolution that may include on-call rotation.
• Anticipates, prevents and eliminates problems and creates efficient fixes.
• Facilitates elimination of problems and roadblocks before they occur.
• Works cross-functionally to accomplish assignments.
• Interacts with internal and external peers and managers to exchange complex information related to areas of specialization.
• Provides instruction to team on application usage or change automation creation.
• Provides network support for VoIP phone system and troubleshoots voice quality problems as required.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in IT or a related field.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience with configuration of switches, routers, and wireless in a mixed hardware workspace.
• A minimum of 5 years of strong network experience managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting routers and switches in IP networks.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience with dynamic routing, switching, monitoring, IP address management, troubleshooting.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience working with complex IP routing and other protocols, including IPsec, DNS, VoIP, QoS, and MPLS.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience providing network support for VoIP phone system and troubleshoot voice quality problems as required.
• Experience working with Motorola/Extreme Wireless controllers and access points, Cisco Meraki wireless access points and Juniper preferred.
• Experience analyzing WireShark results to solve complex SIP VoIP and IP internetworking challenges and testing and implement cloud-based voice solutions.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Analytic and troubleshooting skills for problems that span multiple domains (application, network, system, hardware).
• Problem-solving skills.
• Understands the strategy, organizational authority, interdependence of job duties, systems, and services of the company.
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of business system environments and processing requirements.
• Understands overall data flow from user specifications considering all input and output, hardware, software, and the operating environment.
• Knowledge of computer hardware components and their function relative to the overall operation of the equipment.
• Knowledge of the functions and purposes of software in a personal/network computer environment; skill of using its commands to organize and analyze files and information.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Ability to define specifications from user requirements.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.