1245 Corporate Blvd, Aurora, IL, USA, 60505
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Behind every great deal at ALDI are people working to bring it all together. Our team of administrative professionals tackle the ins and outs of running a well-oiled business as they collaborate and support the operations of our corporate and divisional offices. And that helps our network of stores and warehouses run smoothly. Ready to join a team dedicated to making the ALDI Difference?
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Acts and decides independently within delegated areas of responsibility.
• Displays expense and cost control in decision-making.
• Uses initiative and suggests ways of improving systems and processes for greater efficiency.
• Has full knowledge of National IT department structure, knowing which individuals oversee each IT team.
• Sorts and distributes mail and internal correspondences throughout the Aldi campus and satellite locations.
• Operates postage meter machine, applying postage to outgoing National IT mail.
• Delivers outgoing mail to the post office.
• Receives, records, stamps and delivers all incoming National IT invoices.
• Ensures office supplies are stocked and organized.
• Ensures all common areas are kept stocked and tidy.
• Resolves any spillages, accidents and incidents within the nature of the job description.
• Sets up and tears down National IT meetings.
• Creates and replaces employee ID badges for National IT employees.
• Supports coverage of the reception desk, including answering phones, directing visitors, issuing and deactivating visitor badges.
• Communicates with IT Supervisor regarding his/her areas of responsibility.
• Ensures that a polite and professional manner is utilized in all communication.
• Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and within Aldi policies and procedures.
• Works in a manner that is consistent with the policies and procedures outlined in the Office Employee Handbook.
• Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
• Maintains confidentiality and privacy of employee and company sensitive data.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma / GED.
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of and ability to interpret and/or apply Aldi policies and procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Skill in verbal & written communication and high organizational skills.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Ability to follow instruction and give attention to detail.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and complete multiple tasks efficiently.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Ability to establish goals and work toward achievement.
• Provides prompt and courteous customer service. Ability to provide prompt and courteous customer service.
• Skill of performing basic arithmetic such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division decimals, fractions and ratios.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and specified computer programs and software within area of responsibility.
• Proficiency in typing and data entry.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.