IT Manager (HR Solutions/HRIS/HCM) - Aurora, IllinoisDate posted 11/27/2018 Apply Now Job ID 18506
IT Manager (HR Solutions/HRIS/HCM)
For consideration, please email your resume and/or your Employment Application by clicking Apply.
In this role as the IT Manager of HR Solutions, you will lead a team that is dedicated to supporting all Human Capital Management initiatives supporting all of ALDI within the United States. As ALDI expands, the demand for Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) has increased, seeking new HR Solutions to support day to day operations in the field, and in the corporate setting. The ideal candidate for this role will be a personnel and technical leader. In addition will have experience leading and taking part of a full HCM Implementation. We seek someone that has a true understanding of enterprise application support, followed by interface development between application usage and file integration. As we look to expand in the United States, we seek a leader that is agile, and adapts to constant change as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate, must be able to partner with internal business units, collaborate, foster internal relationships, and identify technical solutions for all HR technology. In this position, you will be the leader providing project oversight for all related HR systems, at the same time delivering on strategy. With this position comes a 3 month on the job training allowing you to understand your day-to-day responsibilities. ALDI is looking for someone that is willing to work in a team setting, brings positive energy and is looking for career development. ALDI encourages employee growth and development, as this is a key component to our working culture. Come grow your career with us.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in communicating and modeling the overarching company strategy and core values of the organization to create a proper work environment and sense of teamwork among employees.
- Assures compliance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Manages the coordination and completion of all projects and operations in their assigned area.
- Provides first level support for international programs and IT systems and all levels of support for national programs and IT systems.
- Establishes professional relationships and continuously monitors customer satisfaction.
- Works with team in developing and recommending action plans that will improve operating results.
- Manages the overall maintenance of existing programs and IT systems, including the testing and rollout of all changes and upgrades.
- Manages project issues and risks and reviews the associated impact to project scope, timelines, and resources.
- Manages the testing, training, rollout and support for internationally developed programs and IT systems; additionally the development for national programs and IT systems.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in a computer related field with a minimum of 4 years progressive experience within information systems in a business environment.
- 4 years experience working with Human Resources Information Systems
- Experience supporting a Human Capital Management implementation
- Experience with systems supporting HR technology and HR processes
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices dealing with HRIS/HCM/Payroll/Workforce
- Management/Recruiting/Onboarding/Performance Management/Learning Management/Comp
- Experience defining and implementing HR system specifications from user requirements
- Experience leading group meetings including the ability to facilitate group involvement
- Skill of developing and maintaining positive relationships (Internal Customers/Vendors)
- Successful experience leading a team, and delegating tasks to the appropriate parties
- Experience managing multiple projects, activities or problem areas at any given time
- Experience evaluating work performance, to motivate personnel, and to modify behavior and performance when deemed necessary.
- Travel Needs: Up to 10 to 20%, as required
ALDI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.