IT Specialist - Mobility SolutionsLocation Aurora, IL, USA, 60505 Apply Now
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our National IT Department supports every part of our organization – from Finance and Project Management to Logistics, Operations, Warehouse and more. Our team of IT managers, analysts, specialists and help desk technicians drive innovation and lend their expertise to our people across the entire company, building careers that are both challenging and rewarding.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Works with internal customers to ensure all mobile devices are supported to improve their productivity, while providing a best in class service to the requester.
• Performs testing of new OS versions (Win 10, iOS), as well as assists with the development and rollout of Win 10 OS to the environment.
• Answers incoming support requests in a timely manner; creates a ticket and documents issue through full and timely resolution.
• Provides support to users and contacts appropriate internal personnel or external vendors when further expertise is required.
• Notifies senior team members and/or management of recurring issues providing suggested process improvements.
• Assists with national and international projects, including documentation, training, and deployment.
• Performs testing of software and hardware solutions.
• Participates in the overall maintenance of existing software and hardware solutions, including the training and deployment of all changes and upgrades.
• Adheres to standards, policies, and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or a related field.
• Experience with Mobile Device Management System (MobileIron).
• Experience with Microsoft Windows (10).
• Experience with Mobile OS (iOS).
• Experience with VPN Technologies (CheckPoint).
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Experience working with mobile devices and supporting the mobility applied to laptops, tablets, iPhones and iPads preferred.
• Experience working with Mobile Applications and Windows Client Operating Systems preferred.
• Knowledge of the strategy, organizational authority, interdependence of job duties, systems, and services of the company.
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of business system environments and processing requirements; understands overall data flow from user specifications considering all input and output, hardware, software, and the operating environment.
• Knowledge of computer hardware components and their function relative to the overall operation of the equipment.
• Knowledge of the functions and purposes of software in a personal/network computer environment for organizing and analyzing files and information.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Ability to define specifications from user requirements.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.