1245 Corporate Blvd, Aurora, IL, USA, 60505
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our Human Resources Department is focused on ALDI’s most valuable asset: our people. With teams including Administration, Employee Communications, Payroll & Benefits, Human Resource Information Systems, Legal, Risk & Security, Recruitment and Training & Development, HR makes sure that ALDI continues to employ talented and motivated people that are focused on preserving the supportive culture we're known for.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Consults on applications for potential hires for the Recruitment team.
• Proposes new solutions to leadership and executes approved initiatives.
• Recommends improvements and enhancements to the recruitment lifecycle stage of selection.
• Researches and recommends new recruiting sources for active and passive candidates.
• Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
• Establishes and maintains strong relationships with hiring managers in order to understand the business and its recruitment needs; conducts regular follow-ups to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
• Possesses and maintains an in-depth knowledge of applicable jobs and stays up-to-date with industry trends to attract, source and select the best candidates.
• Supports the ALDI stores/hiring managers while leveraging the Applicant Tracking System.
• Leads the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for selected open positions and executes the recruitment plan by aggressively recruiting well-qualified candidates from a variety of sources (i.e. sourcing).
• Utilizes the TextRecruit Platform for Hiring Managers to assist with, but not limited to, open house events.
• Attends local college career fairs to promote open positions.
• Manages the overall selection process to include: assessing candidates, screening resumes and/or candidates, scheduling interviews and interviewing.
• Delivers training or process updates to teams or entire departments (in person and virtually).
• Provides ongoing reports to leadership in order to deliver metrics for business impacting decisions and people strategies.
• Monitors system reporting and trends to recommend enhancements.
• Identifies and/or develops tools and manages resources to support and enable the business to effectively manage, develop and retain talent (i.e. exit interviews, video interviewing, text recruiting).
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
• A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in Recruitment.
• Or, a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Prior Recruitment experience strongly preferred.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Experience with and knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Thinks strategically and assists in developing plans to drive skills.
• Proactively identifies issues in order to recommend and execute actions.
• Establishes goals, works toward achievement and is self-motivated.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays for Eligible Employees
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
- Life and AD&D Insurance for Eligible Employees
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.