Corporate Buying Administration Assistant - Recruitment - Batavia, IllinoisDate posted 09/27/2017 Apply Now
Corporate Buying Administration Assistant - Recruitment
For consideration, please email your resume and/or your Employment Application by clicking Apply.
We are seeking a dedicated, energetic Corporate Buying Administration Assistant to join our growing ALDI Corporate Buying Team. This results-driven individual will support the Corporate Buying department on new-hire recruitment. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of successful recruiting techniques and experience with new-hire onboarding.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct phone interviews for potential candidates to determine if qualifications meet position requirements
- Communicate with candidates throughout the hiring process to ensure a positive experience
- Consult with hiring leaders to determine recruitment needs and desired qualities in candidates
- Discuss qualified candidates with hiring leaders and coordinate the interview process
- Develop and maintain partnerships with recruiting agencies
- Work cross-functionally with internal departments to complete on-boarding steps
- Work collaboratively with the Corporate Buying Administration Team on creative and effective recruiting and retention methods
- Propose sourcing methods to enhance recruiting initiatives
- Professional and effective communication, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks efficiently
- Strategic problem solver with high emphasis on accuracy and urgency
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritize duties among multiple, concurrent projects
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Knowledge of human capital management and applicant tracking systems preferred
Associates Degree in related field preferred and 3 years progressive experience or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
ALDI provides, medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, short term and long-term disability insurance, group life insurance, retirement savings plans, vacation and sick days after 90 days employment and paid holidays.
Full-time office position, Monday thru Friday with set daytime hours.
ALDI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.