Corporate Buying Data Entry Assistant - Batavia, IllinoisDate posted 12/06/2018 Apply Now
Corporate Buying Data Entry Assistant
For consideration, please email your resume and/or your application by clicking Apply. Get started now by downloading and saving our Employment Application.
As a leader in the grocery retailing industry, ALDI believes in providing the best value to our customers by ensuring the highest quality products at the lowest possible prices every day. ALDI operates more than 1,800 store locations in 35 states and we are growing faster than ever before! By 2022, we plan to expand to 2,500 stores nationwide allowing more opportunities to join our award-winning office team. Come see what’s waiting for you at ALDI!
We are seeking an independent, detail-oriented Data Entry Assistant to join our growing ALDI Corporate Buying Team. This dynamic individual will support the Corporate Buying department with data entry and administrative functions. The ideal candidate will have excellent time management skills with the ability to accurately complete urgent department requests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review documents for accuracy and enter information appropriately in database
- Organize, draft, and manage company documents in paper and electronic files
- Generate, review, and compile data in preparation for monthly meetings
- Responsible for various computer applications, database management, report generation and tracking spreadsheets
- Maintain calendars for management by coordinating and scheduling calls, appointments, meetings and/or travel arrangements
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks efficiently
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Professional and effective communication, both verbal and written
- Advanced skill level in Excel and proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritize duties among multiple, concurrent projects
- Ability to follow direction and adhere to company policy and procedures
High School diploma or GED preferred and a minimum of 1 year of related experience. Related fields/experience may include, but not limited to: Database Management, Office Assistant, Entry-Level.
ALDI provides, medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, short term and long-term disability insurance, group life insurance, retirement savings plans, vacation and sick days after 90 days employment and paid holidays.
ALDI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.