Corporate Buying Digital Marketing Specialist - Batavia, IllinoisDate posted 12/06/2018 Apply Now
Corporate Buying Digital Marketing Specialist
For consideration, please email your resume and/or your application by clicking Apply. Get started now by downloading and saving our Employment Application.
As a leader in the grocery retailing industry, ALDI believes in providing the best value to our customers by ensuring the highest quality products at the lowest possible prices every day. ALDI operates more than 1,800 store locations in 35 states and we are growing faster than ever before! By 2022, we plan to expand to 2,500 stores nationwide allowing more opportunities to join our award-winning office team. Come see what’s waiting for you at ALDI!
We are seeking a results-oriented, innovative Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing ALDI Corporate Buying Team. This dynamic individual will support strategy and tactical execution of OLA, OLV, SEM & Social Marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have exceptional time management and organization skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide digital strategy opportunities, targeting recommendations, and creative insights to ensure a success digital campaign
- Monitor campaign performance on weekly basis with digital/media agency
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports to key campaign stakeholders
- Collaborate with digital/media agency to organize monthly performance report
- Execute internal paid social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc
- Partner with cross functional team (advertising, divisional, seasonal, social, buying) to guarantee consistency and accuracy across multiple channels
- Stay up to date on new developments, trends and technologies in the digital marketing space
- Proven ability of executing digital and/or social marketing campaigns as well as, analyzing data through Google Analytics
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Professional and effective communication, both verbal and written
- Strategic problem solver with high emphasis in accuracy, urgency and efficiency
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment to complete tasks efficiently
- Proficient knowledge in HTML, CSS, Microsoft Office and Content Management System (CMS) such as AEM, WordPress, or Sitecore
- Knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Photoshop preferred
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Journalism or a related field preferred. A minimum of 3 years progressive experience in professional Digital Marketing or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge. Related fields/experience may include, but not limited to: Paid Media Specialist, Social Marketing Specialist, Paid Social Specialist, SEM Specialist.
ALDI provides, medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, short term and long-term disability insurance, group life insurance, retirement savings plans, vacation and sick days after 90 days employment and paid holidays.
ALDI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.