Corporate Buying Market Research and Analytics Analyst - Batavia, IllinoisDate posted 09/25/2017 Apply Now
Corporate Buying Market Research and Analytics Analyst
For consideration, please email your resume and/or your Employment Application by clicking Apply.
We are seeking an Analytics Analyst to join our growing ALDI Corporate Buying team. This results-oriented and data-driven individual will provide support to the Market Research Manager. Using quantitative and qualitative data, the Market Research Analyst will develop insights and evaluate advertising efforts, ultimately driving sales and profitability of the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze primary and secondary data, providing regular updates on internal metrics (KPIs), competitive advertising, marketing initiatives, etc.
- Perform analysis on company initiatives, yielding actionable insights such as ROI and sales/customer count growth
- Oversee vendor relationships and research programs, such as tracking consumer brand sentiment, as well as execution of ad-hoc projects
- Develop, recommend, produce and present quantitative and qualitative market research programs
- Lead research efforts to analyze market-level data, including planning, forecasting and providing recommendations to cross-functional teams
- Manage research efforts, such as online surveys and focus groups, and review vendor analyses/recommendations
- Maintain positive relationship with internal personnel and external vendors
- Analyze work procedures with the objective of driving simplicity and effectiveness
- Strategic and critical thinker with high emphasis in accuracy and urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively across many levels of the business and work with cross-functional teams
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritize duties among multiple, concurrent projects
- Ability to prepare executive-level recommendations and reports
- Exhibits advanced skill level with Excel (including VBA), Access (or similar relational database) and PowerPoint
- Experience with SQL queries and an understanding of SSRS reporting to support data management, report creation and analytics
Bachelor’s degree in a Business or related field and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
ALDI provides, medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, short-term and long-term disability insurance, group life insurance, retirement savings plans, vacation and sick days after 90 days employment and paid holidays.
ALDI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.