Corporate Buying Public Relations Assistant - Batavia, IllinoisDate posted 09/27/2017 Apply Now
Corporate Buying Public Relations Assistant
For consideration, please email your resume and/or your Employment Application by clicking Apply.
We are seeking a highly motivated, results-driven PR Assistant to join our growing ALDI Corporate Buying team. This dynamic individual will support the Marketing Department with integrated marketing, awards programs, special projects, and administrative duties. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, highly organized and demonstrates the ability to make recommendations based upon research and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with third-party agency to develop and review integrated marketing plans
- Ensure marketing plans and materials align with business expectations and priorities
- Communicate with award organizations to track cost and submission deadlines for product lists and samples
- Research and track prospective awards for submissions and licensing
- Collaborate with other departments to coordinate award invoices and licensing
- Liaise between the Marketing Department, vendors and/or agencies while maintaining positive relationships
- Execute administrative duties including scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements
- 1-2 years previous PR, marketing, and/or digital experience
- Exceptional organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- Strategic and critical thinker with high emphasis in accuracy and urgency, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent writing, proofing and editorial skills
- Professional and effective communication, both verbal and written
- Has the ability to prioritize duties among multiple concurrent projects
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Agency experience preferred
Associates Degree in related field preferred and 1-2 years progressive experience or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
ALDI provides, medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, short term and long-term disability insurance, group life insurance, retirement savings plans, vacation and sick days after 90 days employment and paid holidays.
Full-time office position, Monday through Friday with set daytime hours.
ALDI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.