Corporate Buying Quality Assurance Technician - Non-Food - Batavia, IllinoisDate posted 09/27/2017 Apply Now
Corporate Buying Quality Assurance Technician - Non-Food
For consideration, please email your resume and/or your Employment Application by clicking Apply.
We are seeking a motivated, results-driven Quality Assurance Technician to join our growing ALDI Corporate Buying team. This dynamic individual will assist in reviewing non-perishable product samples, conduct technical investigations and provide detailed reporting to the Quality Assurance department. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and mechanical skills with the ability to accurately complete department requests.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform post-production and warehouse inspections on non-perishable products to ensure quality standards are met for upcoming promotions
- Conduct technical investigations and communicate results to the Quality Assurance department
- Responsible for various computer applications, database management, report generation and tracking spreadsheets
- Conduct research to assist in department initiatives and projects
- Review third party laboratory testing results
- Assist in investigating quality related customer complaints
- Prepare presentations and materials for the Quality Assurance department
- Professional and effective communication, both verbal and written
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strategic problem solver with high emphasis in accuracy, urgency, and efficiency
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritize duties among multiple, concurrent projects
- Ability to follow direction and adhere to company policy and procedures
Technical Degree or Associates Degree in related field preferred and 3 years progressive experience or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
ALDI provides, medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, short term and long-term disability insurance, group life insurance, retirement savings plans, vacation and sick days after 90 days employment and paid holidays.
Full-time office position, Monday thru Friday with set daytime hours.
ALDI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.