Corporate Buying Retail Specialist - Batavia, IllinoisDate posted 09/27/2017 Apply Now
Corporate Buying Retail Specialist
For consideration, please email your resume and/or your Employment Application by clicking Apply.
We are seeking a results-oriented, data-driven Retail Specialist to join our growing ALDI Corporate Buying team. This dynamic individual will provide support to the department through competitive pricing data. The Retail Specialist will develop insights and evaluate pricing efforts, ultimately driving sales and profitability of the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze retail pricing data to assist in planning, forecasting and providing recommendations to management and cross-functional teams
- Apply advanced Microsoft Excel skills in conjunction with the company database to prepare reports for management
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as requested
- Prepare written materials and coordinate presentations to meet purpose and audience based on retail findings
- Maintain positive relationships with internal personnel and external vendors
- Analyze work procedures with the objective of driving simplicity and effectiveness
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel using v-lookups, macros, and formulas with imbedded "if" statements
- Strategic and critical thinker with high emphasis in accuracy and urgency, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Professional and effective communication, both verbal and written
- Exceptional organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access, such as, importing data files into the database and building queries (preferred but not mandatory)
Associates Degree in related field and 3 years progressive experience or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
ALDI provides, medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, short-term and long-term disability insurance, group life insurance, retirement savings plans, vacation and sick days after 90 days employment and paid holidays.
ALDI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.