Corporate Buying Sampling Kitchen Dishwasher - Batavia, IllinoisDate posted 09/27/2017 Apply Now
Corporate Buying Sampling Kitchen Dishwasher
For consideration, please email your resume and/or your Employment Application by clicking Apply.
We are seeking a dedicated, team-oriented individual to fill our Sampling Kitchen Dishwasher position. This individual will work collaboratively with others to ensure all kitchenware is properly cleaned and sanitized and to assist the department in meeting standards for quality products. The ideal candidate has a strong ability to work well within a team environment as well as execute assigned tasks independently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize a daily dish washing routine in a high volume kitchen
- Ensure all kitchenware is properly cleaned and sanitized according to guidelines
- Relocate, restock, and organize kitchenware to assigned areas
- Support and assist the clean-up of product samples during and following each sampling session
- Execute daily, weekly and monthly cleaning projects throughout the campus
- Professional and polished demeanor with the ability to stay organized
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team as well as complete tasks independently
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds
- Receptive to receiving instruction from peers as well as management
- Strong ability to multi-task while demonstrating attention to detail
- Previous experience in a restaurant preferred
High School Diploma or GED preferred.
ALDI provides, medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, short term and long-term disability insurance, group life insurance, retirement savings plans, vacation and sick days after 90 days employment and paid holidays.
Full-time office position, Monday thru Friday with set day time hours.
ALDI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.