Customer Interaction Analyst - Digital
1200 N Kirk Rd, Batavia, IL, USA, 60510
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
We have a message to get out: we’re growing. Fast. ALDI is one of the fastest-growing retailers in the nation, and we are charting an aggressive growth course to become the third-largest U.S. grocery retailer by store count by the end of 2022. That’s why we need people dedicated to helping us connect with our new customers and keeping our current customers coming back for more! On our Marketing, Advertising and PR teams, you can do just that, showing the nation just what kind of company we are. With a thriving organization like ours, this can make for a rewarding career.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Manages the design, development and delivery of web analytics data, ensuring data quality and proper governance that will empower business stakeholders to leverage data to inform their day-to-day business decisions.
• Monitors campaign pacing and performance, analyze results to develop recommendations and insights for internal team members on varying cadences (weekly/monthly/quarterly basis).
• Works with external vendors/agency partners to help assess campaign performance, pacing, and provide optimization suggestions.
• Analyze customers’ onsite behavior to identify areas of opportunity, quantify impact, and support actionable recommendations for future site enhancements.
• Understands ALDI and ALDI Corporate Buying to effectively communicate with global teams and external vendors.
• Communicates status and creates required project reporting for all appropriate participants.
• Acts as the liaison between the business, National Information Technology (NIT) team, International Information Technology Team (IIT), and the Domain as necessary for project success.
• Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
• Understands marketing and project requirements and responds accordingly.
• Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently and within ALDI Corporate Buying policies and procedures.
• Works in a manner that is consistent with the policies and procedures outlined in the Office Employee Handbook.
• Analyzes Demand Management tickets and business needs; prepares recommendations to improve processes, platforms, or programs, identifying any gaps or opportunity for optimization.
• Analyzes current work procedures, identifies best practices and recommends appropriate action while driving the company’s strategy of simplicity and efficiency.
• Manages all phases of a project life cycle and drives projects to completion; documents, communicates and informs leader of issues, status and results.
• Prepare executive-level recommendations and requested reports.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field.
• A minimum of 4 years of progressive experience in customer interaction.
• 5-7 years of experience in digital analytics, digital marketing analytics, and/or e-commerce analytics.
• 2+ years of experience in using two or more of SAS, R, SQL and Tableau (other analytics tools/languages also applicable – e.g. Python, Hadoop etc.).
• Comprehensive knowledge of the entire Adobe Analytics suite or similar (e.g. GA 360).
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Experience of working in an agile, project-based environment preferred.
• A self-starter with the ability to prioritize duties among multiple, concurrent projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively across many levels of the business and work with cross-functional teams.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Thinks critically and analytically.
• Ability to translate mathematical information into concise reports.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal personnel and external vendors.
• Understands and has experience with different types of software and systems within the marketing and project management fields, also leading training sessions for the demand management system end users when needed.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.