Digital Marketing Specialist - Paid Social Media
1200 N Kirk Rd, Batavia, IL, USA, 60510
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
We have a message to get out: we’re growing. Fast. By 2022, we plan to have 2,500 stores in communities all across the country. That’s why we need people dedicated to helping us connect with our new customers and keeping our current customers coming back for more! On our Marketing, Advertising and PR teams, you can do just that, showing the nation just what kind of company we are. With a thriving organization like ours, this can make for a rewarding career.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Manages the entire paid social media marketing program.
• Develops paid social testing and optimization recommendations.
• Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports, and dashboards. Must be able to recognize and troubleshoot data anomalies.
• Provides digital strategy opportunities, targeting recommendations, and creative insights to ensure a successful digital campaign.
• Monitors campaign performance on weekly basis with digital/media agency.
• Provides regular and ad hoc reports to key campaign stakeholders.
• Collaborates with digital/media agency to organize monthly performance report.
• Executes internal paid social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
• Partners with cross functional teams to guarantee consistency and accuracy across multiple channels.
• Stays up-to-date on new developments, trends, and technologies in the digital marketing space.
• Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field preferred.
• A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in Paid Social Digital Marketing or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, consistently meeting deadlines and remaining calm under pressure.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Proficient in HTML, CSS, Microsoft Office, and Content Management System (CMS), such as AEM, WordPress, or Sitecore.
• Knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Photoshop preferred.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays for Eligible Employees
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
- Life and AD&D Insurance for Eligible Employees
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.