1200 N Kirk Rd, Batavia, IL, USA, 60510
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
We're not just expanding our footprint across the country. We're also growing across the web, which allows our customers to buy our products faster and more conveniently than ever before. And from planning to pricing, it's our E-Commerce team that keeps our digital strategy in motion. Help us blaze bold new trails and find innovative ways to connect our customers to quality products.
Customer Interaction (CI) at ALDI describes our approach to attracting, converting and retaining customers. These align to the main business areas of CI: Marketing, Customer Services, eCommerce and Digital Presence, across all channels. Customer behaviors are rapidly changing; and the CI ALDI team is responsible to meet our high customer expectations and define our strategy. The CI department is a quickly changing area for ALDI domestically and internationally. This ALDI role will require flexibility, agility, ability to deal with ambiguity, a drive for success, and previous experience that will help the ideal candidate excel in a fast paced, changing environment.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Drives decision making for brand new global and national online strategies.
• Builds a seamless UX (user experience) for our customers as well as internal and external personnel.
• Understands the overarching company strategy and presents opportunities to maintain company competitive advantages.
• Advocates data-informed decision making while working closely with developers and evolving business needs.
• Establishes professional relationships and promotes a positive team atmosphere throughout the organization, bringing together different teams and departments to create a sense of teamwork and membership among coworkers.
• Builds processes from the start that are sustainable and scalable with an efficient and cost-saving mindset.
• Analyze optimal pick, pack and ship workflows.
• Operate CMS (Content Management Systems) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems.
• Build Customer Lifetime Value models to recommend and execute strategic business decisions.
• Responsible for achieving high and low level KPIs.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, eCommerce, Marketing, Data Science or a related field.
• 3-5 years of progressive experience in eCommerce, Market Research and retail operations.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Experience with Enterprise solutions such as Adobe, SAP Hybris, Oracle, Salesforce (preferred).
• Comfort working on ambiguous projects under agile working best practices.
• Ability to meet quick deadlines and fast turnarounds.
• Knowledge of eCommerce logistics, fulfillment, best practices, and industry advancements.
• Understanding of customer facing front-end solutions and API connections to back end.
• OMS (Order Management System) and WMS (Warehouse Management System) solutions experience.
• Understanding of conversion funnels while maximizing conversion optimization & minimizing bounce rates.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.