eCommerce Product Specialist
1200 N Kirk Rd, Batavia, IL, USA, 60510
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
We're not just expanding our footprint across the country. We're also growing across the web, which allows our customers to buy our products faster and more conveniently than ever before. And from planning to pricing, it's our E-Commerce team that keeps our digital strategy in motion. Help us blaze bold new trails and find innovative ways to connect our customers to quality products.
Customer Interaction (CI) at ALDI describes our approach to attracting, converting and retaining customers. These align to the main business areas of CI: Marketing, Customer Services, eCommerce and Digital Presence, across all business channels. Customer behaviors are rapidly changing; and the CI ALDI team is responsible to meet our high customer expectations and define our strategy. The CI department is a quickly changing area for ALDI domestically and internationally. This ALDI role will require flexibility, agility, ability to deal with ambiguity, a drive for success, and previous experience that will help the ideal candidate excel in a fast paced, changing environment.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Implements various aspects of brand new global and national online strategies.
• Understands the overarching company strategy and works to influence processes while modelling the core values of the organization.
• An advocate for data-informed decision making while comfortable working closely with developers and defining evolving business needs.
• Establishes professional relationships and promotes a positive team atmosphere throughout the organization, bringing together different teams and departments to create a sense of teamwork and membership among coworkers.
• Identifies cost-saving opportunities and process improvements to maintain ALDI competitive advantages.
• Focus of omnichannel customer expectations.
• Understands conversion funnels while maximizing conversion optimization & minimizing bounce rates.
• Utilizes Customer Lifetime Value models to recommend strategic business decisions.
• Leveraging high and low level KPIs for all levels of business to utilize.
• Pick, pack and ship workflows..
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, eCommerce, Marketing, Data Science or a related field.
• 1-3 years of progressive experience in eCommerce, Market Research and retail operations.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Experience with Enterprise solutions such as Adobe, SAP Hybris, Oracle, Salesforce preferred.
• Strong ability to manage ambiguity and agile working.
• Comfortable with quick deadlines and fast turnarounds.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Knowledge of eCommerce logistics, fulfillment, best practices, and industry advancements.
• Understanding of customer facing front end solutions and API connections to back end.
• OMS (Order Management System) and WMS (Warehouse Management System) experience.
• Worked with CMS (Content Management Systems) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
• Comfort with website analytics such as Google or Adobe Analytics.
• Mobile first mindset and mobile optimization.
• Best in class, high NPS customer order fulfillment experience.
• Seamless UX (user experience) process building.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.