1200 N Kirk Rd, Batavia, IL, USA, 60510
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
We're not just expanding our footprint across the country. We're growing across the web, too. Our partnership with Instacart means customers are buying our products faster and more conveniently than ever before. And from planning to pricing, it's our E-Commerce team that keeps our digital strategy in motion. Help us blaze bold new trails and find innovative ways to connect our customers to quality products.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Applies data mining techniques to extract actionable insights from large-scale, high-dimensional data.
• Develops thorough analyses, quantifying the results of business strategies and approaches.
• Compiles data from disparate data sources, leveraging both qualitative and quantitative data, to build holistic views of customer site experience.
• Distills complex analyses into presentations and recommendations for non-technical business units.
• Works cross-functionally with internal analytics teams to align analysis measurement methodologies and reporting strategies.
• Communicates technical needs and requirements into specific deliverables for the IT development team.
• Leads or supports training for team members.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Associate's Degree in Business, eCommerce, or a related field.
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Experience in eCommerce, retail strategies, and/or competitive data preferred.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Thinks critically and analytically.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Prepares written material to meet purpose and audience.
• Analyzes and interprets data.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proficient knowledge using data visualization software.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays for Eligible Employees
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
- Life and AD&D Insurance for Eligible Employees
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.