Manager Marketing - Digital Analytics
1200 N Kirk Rd, Batavia, IL, USA, 60510
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
We have a message to get out: we’re growing. Fast. ALDI is one of the fastest-growing retailers in the nation, and we are charting an aggressive growth course to become the third-largest U.S. grocery retailer by store count by the end of 2022. That’s why we need people dedicated to helping us connect with our new customers and keeping our current customers coming back for more! On our Marketing, Advertising and PR teams, you can do just that, showing the nation just what kind of company we are. With a thriving organization like ours, this can make for a rewarding career.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Assures the training, development, and performance of their team’s staff to retain a motivated, professional workforce that achieves their career objectives.
• Approves all time-off requests for direct reports.
• Establishes and communicates job responsibilities and performance expectations to their team to assure mutual understanding of desired results; resolves internal or external barriers that prohibit successful goal achievement.
• Understands the overarching company strategy, as well as communicates and models the core values, of the organization to create a sense of teamwork and membership among employees.
• Manage a team of experienced analysts to develop, monitor and deliver insightful channel dashboards to inform strategic decision-making.
• Owns and operates digital analytics tools, including Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audiences, Adobe Launch and Adobe Workbench.
• Responsible for building a digital marketing analytics capability that develops and maintains business reports and dashboards for key channel KPIs.
• Develop an audience measurement framework and define a roadmap to reach identified KPIs across marketing tech stack (CRM tools, DMP, web analytics…). Collaborates with digital media planners to leverage and standardize implementation.
• Responsible for understanding performance attribution across channels and developing an approach to understanding full impact and effectiveness of marketing investments.
• Regularly collaborate with internal partner (including legal) and vendors to ensure compliance associated with data sharing, data-ingestion and data-transfer.
• Leverage site analytics and other reporting to drive decision making
• Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams
• Lead and mentor an internal team and agency partners
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
• 7+ years of experience in the field of digital channel analysis.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Preferred experience with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audiences, Adobe Workbench or similar.
• Thinks critically and analytically.
• Effectively guides employee performance to assure the quality and completion of work assignments.
• Ability to recommend, interpret, and apply ALDI operating policies and procedures.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Ability to apply creative solutions.
• Knowledge of products and services of the company.
• Experience in statistical modelling and manipulation of large datasets using tools such as SAS, SPSS, R, Python, etc.
• Proven record of using analytics to solve business problems by developing an analytical approach, identifying necessary data sources, executing the analysis and tying it to actionable business decisions.
• Familiarity with digital audience targeting capabilities, digital advertising ecosystem and CRM onboarding partners (Neustar, LiveRamp, etc.).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Competent in marketing analysis.
• Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, consistently meeting deadlines and remaining calm under pressure.
• Minimal travel as needed.
• Entitled claim travel expenses for due performance of the job duties and to pay for business partner’s expenses.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.