1200 N Kirk Rd, Batavia, IL, USA, 60510
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Corporate Buying is the team dedicated to acquiring the goods that our ALDI customers count on. Beyond working to secure quality products at the lowest possible prices through our Buying and support teams (Administration, Pricing / E-commerce, Merchandising, Market Research and Analytics), our teams ensure we are providing the best value and quality in everything we do.
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $23.10/hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Reviews candidate submittals and dispositions candidates within Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
• Conducts phone interviews for potential candidates to determine if qualifications meet position requirements
• Communicates with candidates throughout the hiring process to ensure a positive experience.
• Consults with hiring leaders to determine recruitment needs and desired qualities in candidates.
• Discusses qualified candidates with hiring leaders and coordinates the interview process.
• Participates in first interviews to provide guidance and support to hiring leaders and candidates.
• Develops and maintains partnerships with recruiting agencies.
• Works cross-functionally with internal departments to complete on-boarding steps.
• Works collaboratively with the Corporate Buying Administration Team on creative and effective recruiting and retention methods.
• Proposes sourcing methods to enhance recruiting initiatives.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Associate's Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
• A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Knowledge of human capital management and applicant tracking systems preferred.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays for Eligible Employees
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
- Life and AD&D Insurance for Eligible Employees
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.