Supply Chain Assistant - Replenishment Execution
1200 N Kirk Rd, Batavia, IL, USA, 60510
Every year, our trucks travel millions of miles taking products from warehouse to store. Our Logistics team navigates all the challenges that comes with it. With a dedication to sustainability, you can help them find new ways to keep everything moving smoothly. As we expand, this is your chance to join a team where your hard work is guaranteed to make a difference.
ALDI is one of the fastest-growing retailers in the nation and we are on course to become the third-largest U.S. grocery retailer by store count in 2022. That’s why we need dedicated people to navigate the supply chain challenges. As we expand, this is your chance to join a team where your hard work is guaranteed to make a difference. The objective of this role is to manage and administer ALDI Supply Chain programs by economically securing product for the business, which in turn, promotes the company’s objectives of maximizing sales and controlling expenses. In addition, the position will assist with the advancement of numerous Supply Chain initiatives in accordance with company guidelines. As a Supply chain Assistant - Replenishment Execution, you will be responsible for managing forecasts and orders for stores and distribution centers, along with master data maintenance. In addition, you will support store and divisional queries in relation to replenishment topics and product updates. With a thriving organization like ours, this can make for a rewarding career.
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $27.75 per hour
Work Location: Batavia, IL
This role is eligible to participate in ALDI’s Hybrid Work Program, which allows remote work up to 3 days per week (i.e., work remotely up to 3 days per week; work in-office at least 2 days per week).
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Supports direct leader in implementation of the Supply Chain Management strategy.
• Assists with testing of new procedures and systems.
• Communicates effectively with divisions, vendors, other internal and external parties, maintaining positive stakeholder relationships.
• Provides general administration, word processing and data entry support.
• Prioritizes own tasks, takes responsibility for results, and uses escalation paths if needed.
• Provides cover for peers where necessary.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
ALDI Acts Competencies:
Perform within ALDI Acts competencies as outlined below.
• Collaborates and Cooperates with Team: Commits to and supports a collaborative and high-performing working environment with peers and management.
• Drives for Success: Seizes opportunities and proactively takes concrete actions to complete tasks. Goes the “extra mile” and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve outputs.
• Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand underlying customer needs to create value. Drives the team to maintain focus on customers.
• Manages and Supports Projects: Effectively plans, executes and supports project needs to support management and the larger ALDI business.
• Organizes and Executes with Accuracy: Leverages a systematic, efficient and organized approach while ensuring quality and accuracy of results.
• Thinks Critically and Resolves Problems: Responds to emerging problems in an accurate and timely manner. Where possible, leverages available resources to address situations before they occur.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task efficiently.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and Experience:
• Associate Degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field required.
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience required.
• Or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• SAP experience preferred.
• Work is performed in an office environment where a computer, telephone and other office equipment are used as needed to perform duties.
• Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from one area to another.
• Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse.
• Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to 25 lbs.
• No travel required.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Up to 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave at 100% of pay
- Up to 2 Weeks Paid Caregiver Leave at 100% of pay
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Keep up on all the latest opportunities at ALDI.Sign Up