Data Analytics Specialist
Dublin, OH, USA, 43017
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
ALDI is one of the fastest-growing retailers in the nation, and we are charting an aggressive growth course to become the third-largest U.S. grocery retailer by store count by the end of 2022. How can you play a part? By joining our Real Estate Analytics team. Responsible for analyzing the data behind building, construction and tendering costs across all of our locations around the country, this team works strategically to find impactful and actionable insights that provide cost-saving opportunities. Helping us grow can translate into a great move for your career.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Works with IT to ensure the Analytics Platform meets the business needs.
• Guides and educates best practices within department in building dashboards.
• Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
• Develops dynamic, scalable, and effective dashboards including related KPIs/metrics for visual analysis.
• Maintains data engineering specifications are logical, accurate and meet internal objectives in online data visualization environments/platforms like Tableau and Alteryx.
• Leads and participates in special projects/initiatives: innovate and implement large-scale quality improvements to processes and/or systems by conducting data analysis and making recommendations, troubleshooting technical issues, and refining processes around customer support.
• Gives attention to details in order to spot inaccuracies in coding or data.
• Performance tunes existing dashboards and reports and work with colleagues to identify opportunities for process improvement and assist in the implementation.
• Designs, manages, and delivers analyses for all real estate-related departments via complex workflows/statistical modeling.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or a related field.
• A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in Analytics.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Experience with the following required: SQL, Tableau, Alteryx.
• Experience in the development of Performance Scorecards/KPI-related dashboards.
• Highly skilled in Alteryx Designer.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Keep up on all the latest opportunities at ALDI.Sign Up