National Real Estate Intern - Refrigeration
Dublin, OH, USA, 43017
Skip the coffee runs. Forget hanging out in the copy room. Don't even think about twiddling those thumbs. Here, interns are a pretty big deal. We're in your corner, helping you get where you're going with hands-on projects and real responsibilities. So, when your dream job comes knocking, you'll be ready.
Position Type: Full-Time
Hours: 40 hours per week / 12-week program
Wage: $20.00 per hour + eligibility for overtime
Work Location: Dublin, OH
This role is eligible to participate in ALDI’s Hybrid Work Program, which allows remote work up to 3 days per week (i.e., work remotely up to 3 days per week; work in-office at least 2 days per week).
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Supports National Real Estate department by completing administrative tasks and fulfilling requests as assigned by their direct leader.
• Works closely with members of assigned team to develop subject matter knowledge.
• Attends company/department/team trainings and meetings as appropriate.
• Maintains a high level of professionalism by demonstrating excellent attendance, adhering to company guidelines, meeting objectives thoroughly and on time, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Ability to apply creative solutions.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
Education and Experience:
• In current pursuit of an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field required.
• Work is performed in an office environment where a computer, telephone and other office equipment are used as needed to perform duties.
• Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from one area to another.
• Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse.
• Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to 25 lbs.
• Local travel required.
• Up to 10%.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Up to 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave at 100% of pay
- Up to 2 Weeks Paid Caregiver Leave at 100% of pay
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
Click here to learn more about diversity, equity & inclusion at ALDI
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Keep up on all the latest opportunities at ALDI.Sign Up