5115 Parkcenter Ave, Dublin, OH, USA, 43017
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our goal is to operate nearly 2,500 stores by 2022. How can you play a part? By joining our Procurement team. The team will engage in the sourcing and tendering of the non-merchandise equipment, fixtures, supplies and displays that support our operations. Helping us grow can translate into a great move for your career.
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $72,000/year
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Understands ALDI and ALDI Procurement to effectively communicate with divisions and with external vendors.
• Communicates status effectively and creates required project reporting for all appropriate participants.
• Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
• Supports the development, implementation, and management of Procurement systems and processes to assist in the strategic sourcing of high quality non-merchandise offerings.
• Assists with projects, including documentation, training, and deployment.
• Understands analytical programs and requirements to prepare reports accordingly.
• Communicates and models the vision and values of the organization to create a proper work environment and sense of teamwork among employees.
• Participates in project or committee meetings as required.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field.
• A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in procurement and data analysis.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Advanced or Expert level skill in Microsoft Excel required.
• Ability to quickly learn new systems and analytical tools by exhibiting advanced skill level with Excel, Access, and PowerPoint to support data management; advanced or expert skill level with Excel required.
• Knowledge of the functions and purpose of software and skills to organize and analyze information.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with both internal and external parties.
• Exhibits exceptional organizational and time management skills to deliver on-time and accurate analysis for a rapidly changing company.
• Ability to manage all phases of a project cycle and drive projects to completion; demonstrates project management capabilities.
• Understands the history, strategy, organizational authority, interdependence of job duties, systems, and services of the company.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
• Development and execution of project plans; delivery of key tracks/segments.
• Skill of conducting analyses by identifying appropriate variables and translating them into fact-based recommendations.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Negotiation skills.
• Availability to travel as needed.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays for Eligible Employees
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
- Life and AD&D Insurance for Eligible Employees
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.