2nd Shift Warehouse Maintenance Worker
8751 Gas House Pike, Frederick, MD, USA, 21701
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our warehouse operations make sure that products are properly received, selected and delivered to our stores for our ever-growing number of customers to enjoy. On average, our warehouse employees work 25-35 hours per week, and our teams are comprised of hardworking, dedicated individuals who work in both ambient and temperature controlled areas. A thorough and comprehensive training and safety program provide the skills our associates need to be successful.
Starting Wage: $22.00/hour (average 25-35 hours per week)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Performs routine maintenance on the warehouse interior and exterior.
• Contacts and schedules vendors and contractors for necessary warehouse building repairs and emergencies that are outside the scope of routine maintenance.
• Maintains a schedule of when maintenance has been performed and when next service is due.
• Works in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations; takes appropriate action to ensure safety of themselves and others in the warehouse.
• Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
• Maintains confidentiality and privacy of employee and company sensitive data.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma / GED.
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
• Ability to safely and properly operate equipment, including: electric/manual hand jack, floor scrubber, and cardboard baler.
• Ability to operate and maintain machinery and equipment used for cleaning.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays for Eligible Employees
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
- Life and AD&D Insurance for Eligible Employees
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.