National Operations Committee Analyst I
1319 W 130th St, Hinckley, OH, USA, 44233
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
The National Operations Committee allows you to make an impact at one of the nation's top grocers. We are a group of strong analytical thinkers, each with a dash of our own unique creative vision. We strive to make improvements that will keep ALDI moving forward. Projects range in scope from creating more efficient processes for store employees to impacting the way our customer’s shop. On our team your work will make a difference. Find your fit in one of our National Operations roles.Position Type: Full-Time
Work Location: Hinckley, OH
This role is eligible to participate in ALDI’s Hybrid Work Program, which allows remote work up to 3 days per week (i.e., work remotely up to 3 days per week; work in-office at least 2 days per week).
• Supports projects according to the position’s objectives upon their direct leader’s request.
• Conducts review of assigned project topic(s) to determine best practices and anticipated impact of the project.
• Communicates and informs leader of issues, status and results of assigned tasks in a timely fashion.
• Analyzes working procedures with the objective to identify best practices and improve efficiencies.
• Assists their direct leader in implementation and rollouts of large-scale projects.
• Develops and executes plans for smaller scale projects.
• Communicates status effectively and creates required project deliverables including: project plans, feasibility studies, executive summaries, cost/benefit analyses, training materials, procedure documents, and/or rollout materials.
• Identifies project issues and recommends corrective action as appropriate.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task efficiently.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Understands the strategy, organizational authority, interdependence of job duties, products, systems, and services of the company.
• Ability to recommend, interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Analyzes and interprets data.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Understands cost/benefit and financial analysis.
• Knowledge of financial analysis strategies and how to effectively apply them in decision-making.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Flexibility in adapting to changing priorities, assignments, and other interruptions, which may affect pre-established timelines.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Keep up on all the latest opportunities at ALDI.Sign Up