National Projects Analyst I
1319 W 130th St, Hinckley, OH, USA, 44233
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
The National Projects team allows you to make decisions that will make an impact at one of the nation's top grocers. We are a group of strong analytical thinkers, each with a dash of our own unique creative vision. We are always on the lookout for those improvements that will keep ALDI moving forward. Projects range in scope from internal policy improvements to impacting the way our customers shop. On our team your work will make a difference. Find your fit in one of our National Projects roles.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Supports projects according to the position’s objectives upon their leader’s request.
• Performs analytical review on assigned project topic.
• Communicates and informs leader of issues, status and results of assigned tasks in a timely fashion.
• Analyzes working procedures with the objective to identify best practices.
• Assists their leader and team members with all project management related responsibilities.
• Manages national projects of lesser scope.
• Effectively communicates status and creates required project reporting for all appropriate participants.
• Identifies project issues and recommends corrective action as appropriate.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Understands the strategy, organizational authority, interdependence of job duties, products, systems, and services of the company.
• Ability to recommend, interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Understands cost/benefit analysis.
• Knowledge of financial analysis strategies and how to effectively apply them in decision-making.
• Ability to develop rapport, trust and open communication that enhances the growth and job performance of direct reports.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
• Ability to compare financial performance with projections and facilitate corrective actions when results differ significantly from plan.
• Identification of objectives and risks of core and support processes.
• Ability to develop and execute project plans, delivering key tracks or segments.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.