1319 W 130th St, Hinckley, OH, USA, 44233
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
The National Projects team allows you to make decisions that will make an impact at one of the nation's top grocers. We are a group of strong analytical thinkers, each with a dash of our own unique creative vision. We are always on the lookout for those improvements that will keep ALDI moving forward. Projects range in scope from internal policy improvements to impacting the way our customer’s shop. On our team your work will make a difference. Find your fit in one of our National Projects roles.
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $19.50/hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Handles administrative requests and queries from leadership.
• Organizes and schedules appointments for department and leadership as necessary.
• Coordinates department meetings and takes detailed minutes, writing and distributing emails, memos, and other information within the department as necessary.
• Develops and maintains the department filing system.
• Job responsibilities include possible access to HIPAA protected health information; as such, employee must comply with HIPAA Privacy and Security requirements and policies.
• Communicates and informs their direct leader of issues, status and results of assigned tasks appropriately.
• Identifies project issues and recommends corrective action as appropriate.
• Recommends process improvements for areas of responsibility.
• Develops informative and creative presentations, as needed.
• Assists their direct leader in implementation and rollouts of team projects.
• Analyzes working procedures with the objective to identify/share best practices.
• Organizes project documents/files.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
• Maintains confidentiality and privacy of employee and company sensitive data.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma / GED.
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task efficiently.
• Proficient Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
• Proficiency in typing and data entry.
• Analyzes and interprets data.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
• Work is performed in an office environment where a computer, telephone and other office equipment are used as needed to perform duties.
• Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from one area to another.
• Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse.
• Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to 25 lbs.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.