National Projects Coordinator II
1100 E Warrenville Rd, Naperville, IL, USA, 60563
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
The National Projects team allows you to make decisions that will make an impact at one of the nation's top grocers. We are a group of strong analytical thinkers, each with a dash of our own unique creative vision. We are always on the lookout for those improvements that will keep ALDI moving forward. Projects range in scope from internal policy improvements to impacting the way our customer’s shop. On our team your work will make a difference. Find your fit in one of our National Projects roles.
In this role the National Projects Coordinator II will be responsible for small to medium scale projects. They will work with various areas of the business including but not limited to Human Resources and Operations. The ideal candidate will have experience managing small to medium business related projects and providing senior leadership project updates have an educational background or related experience in project management.
Position Type: Full-Time
Work Location: Naperville, IL
This role is eligible to participate in ALDI’s Hybrid Work Program, which allows remote work up to 3 days per week (i.e., work remotely up to 3 days per week; work in-office at least 2 days per week)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Informs leader of status and results of assigned tasks and proactively identify project issues and recommend corrective action as appropriate.
• Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
• Leads projects according to the position’s objectives upon their direct leader’s request.
• Develops and executes plans for small to medium-scale projects.
• Performs research based projects and small to medium-scale feasibility studies.
• Assists leader in implementation and rollout of large-scale projects.
• Presents project status update to senior leadership.
• Coordinates the involvement of multiple business stakeholders.
• Analyzes working procedures with the objective to identify best practices and improve efficiencies.
• Identifies and creates the required project deliverables.
• Ensures projects remain on track and follows-up with key stakeholders as necessary.
• Delivers and facilitates timelines and project content in a confident and professional way.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
ALDI Acts Competencies:
Perform within ALDI Acts competencies as outlined below.
• Collaborates and Cooperates with Team: Commits to and supports a collaborative and high-performing working environment with peers and managers.
• Drives for Success: Seizes opportunities and proactively takes concrete actions to complete tasks. Goes the “extra mile” and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve outputs.
• Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand underlying customer needs to create value. Drives the team to maintain focus on customers.
• Focuses on Quality: Takes an efficient, analytical approach to solve problems or produce outputs in an accurate and timely manner. Ensures quality and accuracy of results.
• Plans and Prioritizes: Sets priorities and organizes information in order to efficiently and effectively “get the job done”.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to lead through influence and build relationships quickly.
• Flexibility in adapting to changing priorities, assignments, and other interruptions, which may affect pre-established timelines.
• Ability to recommend, interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of business system environments and processing requirements.
• Understands the strategy, organizational authority, interdependence of job duties, products, systems, and services of the company.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business/Management or a related field required.
• A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in Business/Management or a related field required.
• Or, a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Work is performed in an office environment where a computer, telephone and other office equipment are used as needed to perform duties.
• Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from one area to another.
• Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse.
• Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to 25 lbs.
• No travel required.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Keep up on all the latest opportunities at ALDI.Sign Up