National Services Accounts Associate I - MS Excel
1100 E Warrenville Rd, Naperville, IL, USA, 60563
The National Projects team allows you to make decisions that will make an impact at one of the nation's top grocers. We are a group of strong analytical thinkers, each with a dash of our own unique creative vision. We are always on the lookout for those improvements that will keep ALDI moving forward. Projects range in scope from internal policy improvements to impacting the way our customer’s shop. On our team your work will make a difference. Find your fit in one of our National Projects roles.
In the National Services Accounts Associate I role you will be responsible for handling the day to day items that directly affect store and warehouse operations. You will work with the internal warehouse and operation teams while also managing external vendors. The ideal candidate will have experience working with internal and external partners as a support function and have an educational background in business or related field. Strong excel skills needed. The objective of this role is to support the day to day need in service related accounts (such as WM, Cintas, Loomis armored car, Aramark and Ecolab) while validating the service they provide. Also, problem solve any issues that arise to insure operations can focus on our customers. NSA’s main objective is to support operations while finding cost savings opportunities.
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $25.25 per hour
Work Location: Naperville, IL
This role is eligible to participate in ALDI’s Hybrid Work Program, which allows remote work up to 3 days per week (i.e., work remotely up to 3 days per week; work in-office at least 2 days per week).
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Provides support to internal personnel and external service providers on a daily basis.
• Responds quickly and appropriately to issues that require training of the end-user.
• Identifies, diagnoses, isolates, and resolves problems in order to provide permanent solutions and escalates to the appropriate level of support and/or management when necessary.
• Suggests process improvements to direct leader in areas that could positively impact the business and the level of support.
• Assures that required and necessary documentation is completed and properly maintained.
• Reviews and validates national service invoices.
• Adheres to standards, policies, and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
ALDI Acts Competencies:
Perform within ALDI Acts competencies as outlined below.
• Collaborates and Cooperates with Team: Commits to and supports a collaborative and high-performing working environment with peers and managers.
• Drives for Success: Seizes opportunities and proactively takes concrete actions to complete tasks. Goes the “extra mile” and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve outputs.
• Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand underlying customer needs to create value. Drives the team to maintain focus on customers.
• Focuses on Quality: Takes an efficient, analytical approach to solve problems or produce outputs in an accurate and timely manner. Ensures quality and accuracy of results.
• Plans and Prioritizes: Sets priorities and organizes information in order to efficiently and effectively “get the job done”.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task efficiently.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Ability to interpret, and apply company policies and procedures.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in data entry and typing.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field required.
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience required.
• Or, a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Work is performed in an office environment where a computer, telephone and other office equipment are used as needed to perform duties.
• Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from one area to another.
• Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse.
• Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to 25 lbs.
• No travel required.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Up to 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave at 100% of pay
- Up to 2 Weeks Paid Caregiver Leave at 100% of pay
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Keep up on all the latest opportunities at ALDI.Sign Up