Recruiter III (Corporate Recruitment)
1100 E Warrenville Rd, Naperville, IL, USA, 60563
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our Human Resources Department is focused on ALDI’s most valuable asset: our people. With teams including Administration, Employee Communications, Payroll & Benefits, Human Resource Information Systems, Legal, Risk & Security, Recruitment and Training & Development, HR makes sure that ALDI continues to employ talented and motivated people that are focused on preserving the supportive culture we're known for.
As an ALDI Recruiter III, you are the primary point of contact supporting all hiring requests, and working directly with hiring managers. The ideal candidate will act as a liaison between candidates and the Hiring Leaders providing full life cycle recruitment, focusing on best in class hiring standards. As a Recruiter III within our corporation, you will be tasked to source, review, screen, qualify and submit candidates to internal hiring leaders. ALDI currently uses an applicant tracking system (ATS), to maintain candidate movement and track hiring leader engagement. In this role, you will need to have a passion for recruitment. As you partner with your internal customers to support hiring demands, you will need to keep hiring leaders informed on current market conditions and trends that are taking place. The ALDI Recruiter III will be responsible for meeting hiring demands and provide guidance to hiring leaders aiding them in the selection process of a candidate. As this role supports hiring, you will be a part of an already established Human Resources Recruitment team.
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $31.75 per hour
Work Location: Naperville, IL
This role is eligible to participate in ALDI’s Hybrid Work Program, which allows remote working up to 3 days per week (i.e., work remotely up to 3 days per week; work in-office at least 2 days per week)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Researches and recommends new recruiting sources for active and passive candidates.
• Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
• Recruits and submits qualified candidates to hiring leaders that meet the needs for open opportunities.
• Establishes and maintains strong relationships with hiring managers.
• Conducts hiring leader intake sessions to understand position requirements and set expectations.
• Reviews and approves positions that will be posted on internal and external job sites.
• Reviews and dispositions applicants daily that have applied by the applicant tracking system (ATS).
• Conducts interviews in person and over the phone to determine position fit and skill-set match.
• Provides feedback regarding candidate quality and sources.
• Uses sourcing channels to identify candidates by using traditional and non-traditional methods.
• Leads the recruiting and interviewing plan for selected open positions and executes the recruitment plan.
• Establishes and maintains a network of top-level talent, establishing a candidate bench.
• Manages the overall selection process.
• Attends local college career fairs to promote open positions.
• Proposes new solutions to leadership and executes approved initiatives.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
ALDI Acts Competencies:
Perform within ALDI Acts competencies as outlined below.
• Collaborates and Cooperates with Team: Commits to and supports a collaborative and high-performing working environment with peers and managers.
• Drives for Success: Seizes opportunities and proactively takes concrete actions to complete tasks. Goes the “extra mile” and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve outputs.
• Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand underlying customer needs to create value. Drives the team to maintain focus on customers.
• Focuses on Quality: Takes an efficient, analytical approach to solve problems or produce outputs in an accurate and timely manner. Ensures quality and accuracy of results.
• Plans and Prioritizes: Sets priorities and organizes information in order to efficiently and effectively “get the job done”.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Thinks strategically and assists in developing plans to support and drive staffing results.
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field required.
• A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in Recruitment required.
• Or, a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Proven experience developing and managing strong relationships with candidates required.
• Work is performed in an office environment where a computer, telephone and other office equipment are used as needed to perform duties.
• Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from one area to another.
• Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse.
• Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to 25 lbs.
• Local travel required.
• Up to 10%.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Keep up on all the latest opportunities at ALDI.Sign Up