Operations Assistant - O'Fallon, MissouriDate posted 09/21/2017 Apply Now
For consideration, please email your resume and/or your Employment Application by clicking Apply.
At ALDI our people are our most valuable asset. Our Assistants are an integral part of the organization. The ALDI Divisional Office is comprised of an energetic and committed team that works cooperatively to provide administrative support to the division’s operation.
Assistants begin their ALDI career by completing a thorough training program. While in training you will work closely with an experienced colleague learning step by step the responsibilities delegated in order to excel in your new role. The training is a “hands on” experience designed to make each trainee more comfortable in their new position.
If you’re looking for an opportunity that offers a high level of responsibility and a truly fulfilling career in a fast-paced environment, then We Want YOU to Apply Now!
We have important requirements for all potential ALDI employees. Some expectations of an Operations Assistant are:
- To provide administrative support to Director(s) of Operations, District Managers and store personnel
- The ability to maintain confidentiality
- Skilled verbal and written communications including the ability to prepare correspondence to meet purpose and audience
- To assist in ordering store office supplies, uniforms and store equipment as directed
- To maintain executive calendars
- Effective management of timelines
- Invoice preparation
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships with employees, business partners, management team and government agencies
- The ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with a group of individuals
- The ability to work independently
- The ability to organize large amounts of data, prioritize and complete tasks to maximize the total time available
- Proficiency in MS Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
- Proficiency with basic arithmetic
- Must be professional, reliable, responsive to feedback, detail oriented and maintain a positive attitude
A high school diploma or G.E.D. is preferred. Employment contingent upon drug screening and background check
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Paid Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.