Real Estate Assistant
5080 N 40th St, Phoenix, AZ, USA, 85018
Behind every great deal at ALDI are people working to bring it all together. Our team of administrative professionals tackle the ins and outs of running a well-oiled business as they collaborate and support the operations of our National Services & divisional offices. And that helps our network of stores and warehouses run smoothly. Ready to join a team dedicated to making the ALDI Difference?
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $22.50 per hour
Work Location: Phoenix, AZ
This role is eligible to participate in ALDI’s Hybrid Work Program, which allows remote work up to 2 days per week (i.e., work remotely up to 2 days per week; work in-office at least 3 days per week)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Provides administrative support to and effectively communicates information on behalf of, the Director Real Estate and the Construction Manager,.
• Cooperates and interacts effectively with ALDI personnel and outside parties through ongoing communication and the exchange of information.
• Works cooperatively with government agencies, contractors, suppliers, attorneys, engineers, and any service companies in order to maintain a successful partnership.
• Creates reports as required to provide information for management decision-making. Properly utilizes the sales forecasting system (SiteIntel) to generate requested reports.
• Verifies proper application and incorporation of decisions reached by the National Real Estate and National Services Offices for administrative procedures and accounting practices.
• Maintains expertise in computer applications within designated area of responsibility.
• Works proactively to identify, investigate, and report irregularities within designated area of responsibility.
• Works cooperatively with the National Real Estate Office, leaders, co-workers, District Managers, Construction Managers, and store and warehouse employees to communicate relevant information with peers and leadership in a timely manner.
• Conducts training and cross training of knowledge and expertise within area of responsibility.
• Assists with additional responsibilities, as designated by the leader, to ensure proper coverage.
• Maintains an efficient and well-organized filing system for the department, both in digital and hardcopy forms, as required, and ensures items are archived and disposed of per Company guidelines. Keeps workstation and surrounding area neat and well organized.
• Performs assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and in a timely manner while in accordance with ALDI administrative policies and procedures.
• Provides general office administrative support deemed necessary by divisional management.
• Job responsibilities include possible access to HIPAA-protected health information; as such, employee must comply with HIPAA Privacy and Security requirements and policies.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
ALDI Acts Competencies:
Perform within ALDI Acts competencies as outlined below.
• Collaborates and Cooperates with Team: Commits to and supports a collaborative and high-performing working environment with peers and direct leaders.
• Drives for Success: Seizes opportunities and proactively takes concrete actions to complete tasks. Goes the “extra mile” and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve outputs.
• Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand underlying customer needs to create value. Supports the Division to maintain focus on customers.
• Makes Informed Decisions: Analyzes all information and available resources to make information-based decisions; establishes best practices and articulates rationale and impact of decisions.
• Organizes and Executes with Accuracy: Leverages a systematic, efficient and organized approach while ensuring quality and accuracy of results.
• Thinks critically and Resolves Problems: Responds to emerging problems in an accurate and timely manner. Where possible, leverages available resources to address situations before they occur.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task efficiently.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in typing and data entry.
• Displays expense and cost control in decision-making.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma / GED required.
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience required.
• Or, a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Associate’s Degree preferred in Business or a related field.
• Experience with SAP and SharePoint preferred.
• Work is performed in an office environment where a computer, telephone and other office equipment are used as needed to perform duties.
• Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from one area to another.
• Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse.
• Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to 25 lbs.
• No travel required.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Up to 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave at 100% of pay
- Up to 2 Weeks Paid Caregiver Leave at 100% of pay
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Keep up on all the latest opportunities at ALDI.Sign Up