Inventory Accounting Assistant - Hiring Event - Royal Palm Beach, FloridaDate posted 01/04/2019 Apply Now
Inventory Accounting Assistant
We are hiring for our Divisional Office located in Royal Palm Beach, FL.
Thursday, February 7, 2019
7:00am – 10:00am and 4:00pm – 6:00pm
1171 N. State Rd. 7
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
For consideration, please apply in person at the hiring event only. Get started now by downloading our Employment Application.
At ALDI our people are our most valuable asset. Our Assistants are an integral part of the organization. The ALDI Divisional Office is comprised of an energetic and committed team that works cooperatively to provide administrative support to the division’s operation.
Assistants begin their ALDI career by completing a thorough training program. While in training you will work closely with an experienced colleague learning step by step the responsibilities delegated in order to excel in your new role. The training is a “hands on” experience designed to make each trainee more comfortable in their new position.
If you’re looking for an opportunity that offers a high level of responsibility and a truly fulfilling career in a fast-paced environment, then We Want YOU to Apply Now!
We have important requirements for all potential ALDI employees. Some expectations of an Inventory Accounting Assistant are:
- To conduct divisional inventory accounting functions accurately and in accordance with company guidelines and ensures the general ledger accurately reflects the value of inventory on hand
- To reconcile and substantiate balances in specified general ledger accounts
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships with employees, business partners and the management team
- The ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with a group of individuals
- The ability to organize large amounts of data, prioritize and complete tasks to maximize the total time available
- Proficiency in MS Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Proficiency with basic arithmetic and 10 key date entry
- Must be professional, reliable, responsive to feedback, detail oriented and maintain a positive attitude
A high school diploma or G.E.D. is required.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Paid Vacation Time & Paid Holidays for Eligible Employees
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
- Life & Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
ALDI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.