District Manager - United States - Submit Resume - United StatesDate posted 08/01/2016 Apply Now
1st year- $80,000
2nd year- $88,000
3rd year- $95,000
4th year- $100,000
For consideration, please submit your resume by clicking Apply Now. You may also visit our events tab for an ALDI college career fair near you!
Our District Managers are an integral part of the organization. Responsible for managing millions of dollars and providing hands-on leadership to their own districts, our district managers have the chance to make a true impact on our company. Key responsibilities included running up to five stores within a designated district, leading store personnel and making decisions to drive business results.
District Managers begin their ALDI career by completing a thorough year-long training program. The program is a hands-on learning experience that immerses new hires in the day-to-day operations of ALDI and exposes them to the entire business. While in training you will work closely with a peer advisor and executives throughout the division.
We have important requirements for all potential ALDI employees. Some expectations of a District Manager are:
- Ability to develop rapport, trust and open communication that enhances the growth and job performance of store personnel
- Ability to organize and conduct group meetings as well as facilitate group involvement
- Knowledge of human resource management related to recruitment, selection, training, development, motivation, retention and separation
- Proficient in managing conflict through skills and selecting the most appropriate approach to mediate disagreements
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and effectively prioritizes and completes activities consistent with expected deadlines and goals
- Skilled in negotiating using compromise, persuasion, rationale and diplomacy to arrive at satisfactory conclusions
- Knowledge of the products, services and systems at ALDI
A Bachelor’s degree is required, and a minimum graduating GPA or 3.0 is preferred. Employment contingent upon drug screening and background check.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- AUDI A3
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.