National Hiring Week is our
biggest recruiting event of the year.
National Hiring Week is back and we’re looking to fill over 20,000 store roles by the end of the year. Each opportunity comes with award-winning paid training, great benefits, an awesome atmosphere and so much more. We’ve even recently increased our competitive store wages.
Sound like a good deal? It is! Apply online today for a opportunity near you. After applying, qualified candidates will be invited to one of the many interview events, with a main event taking place September 12–18 for our stores. If you’re curious about a future with ALDI, now’s the time to take that next big step.
Here is what you can expect from our interview and selection process.
Candidates apply online
Qualified candidates receive a text or email invitation to an upcoming interview event
Attend interview event at store location
Qualified candidates receive a job offer (some on the same day!)
Our Divisions Unite Us.
At ALDI, our presence spans from coast to coast. And while our locations may be different, every member of our team is committed to the same purpose — providing value and quality to people’s lives. As a company, we’re able to focus on this purpose and deliver the best products for our customers because of our network of divisions. Stretched across the country and giving us the ability to move quickly, our divisions help us remain one of the nation’s fastest growing retailers.
Explore the map to view Store and Warehouse roles near you:
Getting hired is just the beginning.
Working at an ALDI store or warehouse is unlike any other retail experience. We invest in you with newly increased wages, a comprehensive benefits package and financial well-being. Don’t worry — we’ve got you and your future covered.
Group Health Coverage
- Generous HRA FundingWe contribute money into your HRA account to be used for medical expenses.
- Health Care IncentivesYou can earn incentives to offset your medical deductibles.
- You Pay LessYour contributions are lower because we subsidize more.
- Cigna Dental PPOIn-network preventive and diagnostic care covered 100%. Plan also includes orthodontia coverage for children and adults.
- Two Vision Plan OptionsBoth offer low copays, and an allowance for new frames or contacts.
ALDI employees are paying almost half* of what employees at other companies are paying for healthcare coverage. That’s real savings you’ll see in every paycheck.
ALDI ranks 1st* amongst 5 of our retail competitors in active health care benefits: medical, dental and vision.
*Per benchmarking study conducted for ALDI by Aon in June 2018.
*Group health coverage benefits available to eligible employees.
Retirement Savings Plan
- Right AwayAfter you join the ALDI team, you’re immediately eligible for the 401(k).
- How You WantYou can make contributions pre-tax or after-tax.
- 100% MatchWe match 100% of annual contributions up to 5%.
- RolloverWe accept rollovers from qualified plans.
We match your 401(k) contributions dollar-for-dollar up to 5%! That’s just another little way we continue to invest in our employees.
- New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- 7 Paid HolidaysThat’s more PTO than most competitors who are open 24/7 and on every holiday.
- Generous Vacation TimeYou’ll start earning more vacation days sooner than at our competitors.
Since we aren’t a 24/7 operation, our stores are closed overnight and on most holidays. That means more time with your family.
*After completing 90 days of employment, all eligible employees will receive the paid holidays. Hourly employees must work their full scheduled shift the day before and after the holiday to be eligible for holiday benefits.