ALDI is hiring immediately for Warehouse Associate Positions in Webberville, Michigan!
Join an award-winning team in Webberville! ALDI is now filling full- and part-time warehouse jobs near you. You’ll earn a great salary starting up to $21.00 - $24.00 per hour with premium pay of $1.00 for hours worked on a Sunday.
Do you live in the Webberville area? Check out your commute times!
|Williamston, MI||8 minutes|
|Fowlerville, MI||7 minutes|
|East Lansing, MI||28 minutes|
|Mason, MI||25 minutes|
|Howell, MI||20 minutes|
|Brighton, MI||27 minutes|
|Stockbridge, MI||24 minutes|
|Dansville, MI||20 minutes|
Frequently Asked Questions about ALDI Warehouse Careers
What is the Warehouse Associate Role?
- The warehouse associate makes sure that our products are properly received, selected, and prepared for delivery to our ever-growing number of customers. Most importantly, you’ll work with a great group of people to keep ALDI stores around the country stocked full of our products.
What qualifications do you need to become Warehouse Associate?
- Attentive to quality, detail & safety. Strong team player. Have a positive attitude. Goal Oriented. Effective time management.
What is the salary for the warehouse associate role in Webberville?
- Full-Time and Part-Time positions available have a starting salary of up to $23.00/hr with premium pay of $1.00 for hours worked on Sunday.
Is warehouse work a good career?
- Yes! Warehouse jobs at ALDI are part of an amazing culture where you’ll get great training, the power to make decisions and communicate openly, take responsibility and be part of a team in an environment that fosters teamwork, mutual trust, and respect.
What benefits do you receive as an Warehouse Associate?
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Up to 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave at 100% of pay
- Up to 2 Weeks Paid Caregiver Leave at 100% of pay
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
View all of our available opportunities:
- 3rd Shift Full-Time Warehouse Associate Webberville, Michigan
- 2nd Shift Full-Time Warehouse Associate Webberville, Michigan
- 1st Shift Full-Time Warehouse Associate Webberville, Michigan
- Part-Time Warehouse Associate Webberville, Michigan
- Warehouse Operations Supervisor - Current College Student Webberville, Michigan