An IT Career
with the Power On.
IT Roles at ALDI.
Innovation and exceptional value make a career with our IT department challenging and rewarding. We offer a variety of IT opportunities in Aurora, Illinois, ranging from hardware and network to software support, working as a team to help support more than nearly 2,500 stores by the end of 2022. Here, you’ll quickly be put into a position of responsibility with ample opportunity to work on projects with national and international scope.
- IT Analyst (RIM - Records and Information Management) Aurora, Illinois
- IT Specialist (Application/Project Coordination) Aurora, Illinois
- IT Specialist (HRIS & HCM) Aurora, Illinois
- IT Manager (Customer Interaction) Aurora, Illinois
- IT Specialist (.NET Development) Aurora, Illinois
Corporate IT Teams.
Our comprehensive IT Department, located in Aurora, Illinois, is comprised of managers, analysts, specialists and support. With a wide range of teams and projects, our IT teams work on a variety of projects to optimize customer experience and business operations.
- Development & Data Warehouse
- Help Desk Technical Support & Operations
- Human Resources
- Information Management & e-Learning
- Internet & Security
- Logistics & Warehouse
- Payments & Network
- Project Management
- Store Operations
Benefits at ALDI.
All full-time employees will receive the following:
- Industry-leading wages
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage
- Generous vacation time & 7 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contribution
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Dependent Life Insurance
Meet us at our next event.
At ALDI, we utilize recruiting events to meet our future employees. Join us at our next event to meet a hiring manager, and see what being a part of ALDI is all about.